Thursday, 19 March 2015

First week at chennai

I Moved to a new city last week and I should say I like this place. The people are very supportive. Even the grocery man understands english and I didn't have any problem in communicating.

The traffic is a bit high though. Crossing the road requires looking in both sides with care and then running across to the median which even requires climbing up on to it and then again cross to the next side.

The first few days I had difficulties in shopping for my basic necessities.The food is not that palatable since I come from Kerala this Chennai dishes aren't for my stomach. Luckily I have a gas stove and vessels in my paying guest accomodation. That being said I am really blessed to have good roomies.

Hoping this place would bring me more satisfaction and happiness in work. Kudos to chennai.

Phoenix mall
Chennai central railway station

No comments:

Post a Comment