Friday, 20 March 2015

Friday afternoon blogging

I should say today started off well. I woke up at around 8 in the morning and lied down for sometime lazily. These days the first thing I do since waking up is taking up my mobile phone and checking whatsapp and other notifications.
I had to wake up my room mate Ashish at 9. He usually oversleeps :)

Then one issue I faced today was my wifi connection got cut. I immediately rung up my landlord but his phone was busy. It was just a couple of minutes back before he arrived and fixed the problem and that's why I'm blogging now <smiles>

For morning today I put jam in between two slices of bread and a bit of sugar and on another two slices a scrape of nutella and a bit of sugar.It felt good.
For afternoon I made boiled rice, potato curry and a double omelette which we(anup and me shared)

My roommates Ashish who's working in Cognizant comes home only by 10pm and Shaumik who is working at wipro comes at around 7pm.

This is how my room looks right now
It looks a bit messy right :) Well yea..it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment